The Coil Master 314 Clapton Maker
Order online or collect from our Birmingham Store
A revolutionary new coiling kit that automates the coiling process to ensure a consistent and safe build. Powered by an 18650 battery (sold separately), the 314 is a great tool for both advanced coil builders, and for beginners looking to get into the rebuilding game.
Simple and easy to Operate
Simply insert your core wire to both sides of the jig and feed your outer wire through the wire guide and insert it on one side of the jig, turn on the switch, hold the wire guide in placed and let the Coil Master 314 do the work for you.
- Single 18650 driven
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation
- Dimensions: 215mm x 100mm x 25.5mm
- Wire Chucks: 0.4mm / 0.7mm (suitable from 21awg to 32 awg as main wire)
- 3V, 800mA; 150 +- 15RPM (revolutions per minute)
- Battery Life: 30h
- Switch: Forward, OFF, reverse
What's in the Box?
- 1 x 314 Clapton Maker
- 4 x Wire Chucks
- 1 x Wire Guide
Coil Master 314 Clapton Maker
- Product Code: Coil Master 314 Clapton Maker
- Availability: In Stock